About Sabrina Winters
A personal family situation almost 15 years ago led me to a career in helping families avoid what I and my family were forced to deal with. Estate Planning, Elder Law and Probate are my passion.
As a National and local chapter member of NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys), member of ElderCounsel and The Charlotte Estate Planning Counsel, my firm can assist clients with “Planning today for their family’s tomorrow”. No matter what stage in life, there needs to be an estate plan that is drafted properly and meets each clients’ needs, wishes and goals.
Everyone has a passion and reason for why they do what they do. Why do I do what I do?
I have shared my personal story here: “The One Thing That Changed My Life“.
My firm also assists families with Probate matters; in alleviating the cumbersome and time-consuming task of handling the estate of a deceased loved one. By assisting in navigating the Probate Court and all aspects of the Probate takes the burden off their shoulders so they can properly mourn their loved one. My clients choose to ask me for help and that means a great deal to me. I provide my legal experience, as well as my personal family experiences. My client’s feelings are respected and understood on a personal level.
Each client has different needs, wishes, and circumstances and each has their own family dynamics. Clients are treated as a person who has people that love them and depend on them and not just another client who needs a plan or assistance with an estate.
* Member of NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys)
* Member of the local North Carolina Chapter of NAELA
* Member Mecklenburg Bar Association
* Sworn in to practice before the United States Supreme Court
* Elite Attorney Honoree for Women With Know How Making an Impact Award November 2013
* Named by Business Leaders as one of the Top 50 Entrepreneurs in 2011
* Blog voted by LexisNexis in 2011 as one of the top 25 Blogs on Estate Planning and Probate.
To get the help of an experienced estate planning attorney contact Sabrina Winters today by email or by phone at (704) 843-1446 and get your plan on the right track.