5 Questions to Ask Your Estate Planning Attorney
Don’t regret not asking these questions.
Download Our Free Special Report.
Deciding on the “right” estate planning attorney can be daunting. What should you be looking for? What questions should you ask?
Having exclusively represented clients in the areas of Estate Planning, Elder Law and Probate for over 14 years, I know that you may be having a tough time qualifying an estate planning attorney. You need to be sure your attorney is the best fit for your needs!
Discovering too late that your estate planning attorney did not have the right education, experience or knowledge to do the job properly can be a disaster. Certain things cannot be undone, you need to get this right the first time!
In this report you will discover:
- How to make sure your attorney has the right experience
- Why D-I-Y estate planning is more dangerous than you think
- What should happen after you sign that other attorneys may not do
- The importance of reviews & referrals
- The one question you should NEVER ask first
Don’t fall victim to the biggest estate planning
mistake of all – PROCRASTINATION!