“Get Your Ducks In A Row” Workshop!
JOIN US FOR A FREE ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHOP!
How to Properly Use A Revocable Living Trust
to Protect You, Your Assets, and the People You Love
What You Will Learn If You Attend…
- How to keep your Estate private and out of the Probate Court
- How to pass your assets seamlessly and without unnecessary delay
- How to make certain the person YOU choose makes medical and financial decisions for you in the event of your disability or incapacity… and NOT the Court
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and other costly court fees which your family may be stuck with after your death.
- What the bare minimum documentation is that you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if the unthinkable happens.
- How to make sure your minor children have enough financial resources and are raised by the people YOU want, if the unthinkable happens.
- Steps to take NOW to reduce your cost of care in the future without having to sell all of your assets or sacrifice everything you’ve worked so hard for.
- Strategies to ensure your inheritance is passed down to your loved ones, and not a new husband or wife, if the surviving spouse remarries.
- How your Trust can provide a lifetime of care to a special needs child and/or grandchild.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I bring a friend?
Yes! The event is open to the public and we encourage you to bring family members or friends—especially those you may be responsible to look after in an emergency (aging parents, close relatives, etc.). However, please be sure to let us know how many people you intend to bring when registering, as space is limited.
2. Should I bring anything to the event?
You do not need to bring anything with you. We will provide you with information which you can take home and study further at your convenience.